Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SAVED 99% AT WALGREENS

I had a great day at Walgreen's this week. Even though they were out of a couple of the things that I wanted, I still got some great deals. This is what I bought:

1 Tylenol Precise Pain Cream @ 7.99
Used $5 printed but no longer available
Used $3 store coupon from May Coupon Book
1 Gillette Fusion Shaving System @ 9.99
Used $4 coupon from 5/01 P&G
Received $5 RR
1 Carefree Liners @ 99¢
Used Free coupon from 5/08 SS
2 Colgate Toothbrushes @ 3.00
These rang up BOGO
Used two 75¢ coupons from 5/01 SS
Received $4 RR
4 Can Van Camps Pork & Beans @ 50¢

The total retail value of everything that I bought was  33.51 plus tax.
The total that I paid was 38¢ plus tax.
I used $9.00 in RR's and received $9 in RR's back.
This made my total just 1.69, including tax.
The only thing I bought that I had an immediate need for was the pork & beans, but 1.69 is less than I would have paid for them anywhere.

Used in-ad coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment