Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Olay Rebate.


Wow! This one has good timing. I just received my $15 check from Olay a few days ago. It was a rebate for buying 2 Olay cleansers. I bought 2 @ CVS for 6.99 each and used 2 $3off coupons, making them 3.99 each, submitted the rebate, and received $15 back. I made about $7, less tax. This rebate is just as good. Purchase any 3 Olay facial moisturizers, facial treatments, or facial cleansers, hand & body lotions, body washes, or 6+ bar soap packs, then go HERE to download the rebate form and follow the instructions. I know that Rite Aid has Olay body products for $6 each this week. There are also $1 off coupons in the 1/17 P&G insert and the 2/14 RP insert, which would make this an even better deal. Dollar General has an 8 oz bottle of Olay Botanical Fusion Body Wash for just 2.50. I stopped in and bought 2 of them, used 2 $1/1 Q's, and paid just $3 plus tax. I plan to submit this receipt. along with my Walgreen's receipt where I got the free Body wash when I purchased a Venus Razor, for the $15 rebate. That will make this around a $9 moneymaker, after tax and stamp. Great Deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment