Saturday, February 13, 2010

RITE AID DEALS 2/12


I love to shop Rite Aid because I can usually find a way to get most of it free. This time was no different, even though they were out of the Dove Men's Body Wash (of course they were!). I got a raincheck and I am still holding my raincheck for Lance Crackers. The manager told me that he would make sure he ordered me some. They did have the Benevia that I have been wanting to try. I have checked for several weeks and they were always out. I bought
1 4pk Benevia @ 8.99
- $5 Mfg
- $2 Store Q
2 Dove Candy Bags @ 3.00 ea
- $1 Store Q x 2
2 Reveal Light Bulbs 4pk
- $1 Mfg Q x 2
- 40¢ Store Q x 2
1 Gillette Shave Gel @ 2.99
- $1 Mfg Q
1 Stayfree @ 1.99
- $1 Mfg Q
1 Candy Bar @ 50¢ (was 3¢ short of $25 so needed this)
Used $5 off $25 purchase
Total was 6.67 plus tax
Will receive $4 in Single Check Rebates making my total just
2.67 plus tax!

No comments:

Post a Comment