Thursday, July 22, 2010

WALGREEN'S TRIP 7/20

I am on vacation in Florida this week. I have always admitted that I am addicted to couponing, but I guess this is proof postive. Even on vacation, I am watching the deals and trying to get the most for my money. I have made it to Publix a few times and Walgreen once. At Walgreens I did:

Transaction #1
1 Colgate Toothpaste - $1 Q = 2.73 including tax. Got back $3.50RR

Transaction #2
3 Highlighters
3 packs sheet protectors
4 packs dividers
1 Walgreens reuseable bag
Used $3.50RR from transaction #1 and paid 33¢

If any of you are in the process of setting up a binder, now is a great time to to buy supplies. We all need dividers and the sheet protectors are great for holding the larger coupon booklets or Publix Advantage flyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment