Friday, July 9, 2010

RIGHT ON! FOR RITE AID


My Rite Aid trip today was really awesome. I bought a selection of items for my medicine collection that I do not need right now, but it will be nice to have them on hand if I do. This is what I bought.

Renu Sensitive Contact Solution
Philips Remote Control
No Doz
Compound W
Legatrim PM
Gilette Fusion Razor
Oral B 1ct Toothbrush
Oral B 4pk Toothbrushes
Olay Thermal Pedicure
3 Crest Toothpaste
2 Boxes Kendall Gauze Rolls
1 Oral B Battery Powered Toothbrush
The Oral B 4pk was on clearance for 6.49 and I got it free with a BOGO coupon. The Olay was on clearance for 2.49. Also, the battery operated Oral B was on clearance for 3.49 and I had a $3 off coupon.
I spent 27.21 & will get 32.28 in rebates.
I started with $3 +Up Rewards and have $2 +Up Rewards left.
Total for trip: $4.07 profit.

Always remember to check your clearance shelves. I have gotten some great deals there, and several times I have had coupons to make it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment