Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MYSTERY SHOPPING

I have recently started mystery shopping for several different companies. By scheduling multiple shops in area that I will already be, I have made almost $200 in January. I have had several fast food meals, several casual dining meals, an overnight stay in a motel, a movie night, over $75 worth of groceries and other merchandise, besides the meals. I have done phone shops, internet shops, photo audits, and mystery shops at different types of businesses.

I have received several requests for more information, so I decided to do this post. I am not going to post the names of the companies that I am working for, but I would be glad to provide information to those who are interested individually. Because some of these companies have a referral program, I would like to be able to refer you to those companies. If you would like more information, please contact me in one of the following ways:

Email me directly at savinsue@charter.net.
Contact me through my Contact button on the right sidebar.
Leave a comment below.

Be sure to give me your email address and let me know if you would like a referral. If you don't want to be a referral, I will still send you the names of some of the companies. This is one way that we can help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment