Tuesday, March 26, 2013

GREAT PRICE ON PORK LOIN AT BI-LO

 Do you still have the $1 off pork coupon that we printed a while back? If so, you can make a good deal even better, if you hurry. In Bi-Lo's current ad, they have half boneless pork loins for just $1.99 per pound. If your store accepts Food Lion as a competitor, pair the coupon with the $1 off $5 meat purchase Food Lion coupon, and you can get quite a deal. The loins average 4-5 pounds in size, and the meat department will slice them into chops or roasts for free. The one that I bought was 4.13 pounds and was priced at $8.22, (regularly $18.17), so after coupons I paid $6.22 for about 16 boneless pork chops. That's just $1.51 per pound! Sounds like a deal to me! But even without the coupons, $1.99 is a good price for boneless pork loin.

While you're printing your Food Lion coupon, you may also be interested in these others.

75¢ off any 1 Dozen Eggs
75¢ off any Lipton Tea Product (excl Ready to Drink)
$1/2 Ritz Crackers, 11-15.1 oz
75¢ off Newton’s Product, 9 oz +
$10 off any Rug Doctor Rental (exp 4/16)

Just remember that they do expire today! I am so sorry for the late notice, but sometimes the details just don't come together until I plan my trip, and I normally shop on Monday. I used the and eggs coupon at Publix. Their eggs were $1.59 per dozen. The coupon made them 84¢.



No comments:

Post a Comment