Tuesday, March 12, 2013

POSSIBLY FREE OSCAR MAYER COLD CUTS AT PUBLIX

If you are a member of Cookingwithkraft.com, (if you're not, just sign up) you can print a store coupon for $5 off of 5 Oscar Mayer Products. This pairs well with the unadvertised deal of 16 oz Ham & Cheese, Chopped Ham, Turkey Breast at $3.99, (1.99). I just happened to have 2 printables that I printed a while back for $1 off one which were manufacturer's coupons. I wished I had used my other computer to print 2 more.

I bought
2 16oz Ham & Cheese Loaf = $3.99
2 16oz Chopped Ham = $3.99
1 16oz Turkey Breast = $2.00
 Used $5/5 store coupon HERE
 Used (2) $1/1 man coupon (no longer available)

I paid $2.98 for 5 lbs of sandwich meat. Unfortunately, this deal will probably end either today or tomorrow, depending on where you are. So you have to act fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment