Tuesday, July 9, 2013

AWESOME CVS TRIP

This is the best CVS trip I have had in a long time, though a little unconventional. I had planned to buy 2 bags of Kit Kat Minis, because I had both store and manufacturer's coupons for them, but they were out. When I requested a raincheck, my cashier asked me if I would like to substitute something else. I told her no, because I had coupons for the Kit Kat. She assured me that the coupons would work, and even went to the shelf and got the Rolo Minis for me. I certainly hope that she doesn't get into any trouble. The register also accepted the $2/2 Pantene Products IP without beeping, even though I had already used 2 Pantene BOGO coupons. I did have to split this into 2 transactions, because their registers will not accept 2 identical store coupons in the same transaction. This is what I bought.

1 Charmin Basic 12pk @ 5.99
    used 25¢ coupon from PG 7/07
2 Bounty Towels 6pk @ 5.99
    used (2) 25¢ coupons from PG 7/07
4 Pantenes @ 2/$7
    used (2) BOGO coupons from PG 7/07
    used $2/2 printable
2 Rolo Minis @ 2/$6
    used (2) $1/1 Kit Kat Minis printable, no longer available
    used (2) $2.50/1 Kit Kat Minis, CVS coupons, printable

My total before any coupons was $37.97, though the CVS value was $54.21. I also had a $4 off $20 purchase coupon that CVS had emailed to me. After this and all of my other coupons, I paid $14.60 and received $10 back in ECBs. That makes the final cost just $4.60.

No comments:

Post a Comment