Tuesday, July 16, 2013

SAVED 89% @ BI-LO


I had a really amazing trip to Bi-Lo this week. I had a short list, but it contained some awesome deals. I had several competitors' coupons, but didn't really know how I was going to use them. But It didn't take long to figure them out. Here it what I bought:

2 SH Styro Plates 50ct (2/1.15)
4 Herbal Essence Hair Care (4/FREE)
10 Candy Packs (10/$3)
2 Newtons Fruit Thins (2/2.48)
6 Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup (6/2.74)
2 Cooked Perfect Meatballs (2/ 98¢)
1 All Mighty Pacs (1.58)
1 Totinos Pizza (9¢)
6 Canisters Kool-Aid (6/FREE + 3.04 overage)

The total Bi-Lo value before any sales or coupons was $82.61. The total that I paid was $8.98 plus tax. I saved $73.63 or 89%.  I also gained 10¢ in fuel perks for the candy.

There has been some controversy over the use of the $5/2 Clairol coupon being used on things other than the hair color. However, the coupon states that it can be used on any Clairol product. If, in the future, the company intends for the use of their coupons to be limited to certain items, they will make it clear on the coupon. I used generic competitor's catalina coupons for the pizza, paper plates, and laundry detergent. I also used Dollar General coupons on the Kool-Aid, including B2G1 coupons. The manager took off the full amount of $3.99 for each of them.


 /

No comments:

Post a Comment