Saturday, January 31, 2015

HIGH-VALUE WINDEX COUPONS & MORE


It's been a long time since I've printed coupons from the Right-At-Home site. Whether they simply did not issue any, or I missed them, I'm not sure. I did have to re-register in order to print the latest ones, but it only took about 10 seconds and was well worth it. Go HERE to register and print your coupons for:

$2.00 off any Windex product
$2.00 off 2 Ziploc brand products
$2.00 off Glade product, excludes solids and 8 oz aerosol

You do have to share the coupon in order to get these values. If you choose not to share, you can still print coupons for $1.00 off each.

If you also have the Publix coupon for .75 off Windex, you can get a super deal at Publix right now. Windex products are 25% off, which would make the trigger spray bottle free. This coupon was in the "Start The Year Out With Big Savings" Booklet and expires on 2/12.

I printed all three coupons. I'm sure there are deals for Glade and Ziploc right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment