Tuesday, March 22, 2011

EXTRA SAVINGS FOR AARP MEMBERS @ WAGS


 I realize that most of you are younger than I am, however, I thought that I would pass this along for those of you who are a bit more "experienced", and for others to pass on to their older relatives and friends. I had read that there were benefits for shopping at Wags, but I didn't, and still don't, know what all they are. I do know this, however. If you spend $20 in one transaction, before coupons and tax, you will receive a catalina coupon for $5 off your next purchase. Make certain to show them your card first. This offer is valid through Sunday, March 27. I did this yesterday. Watch for my Walgreens post later to see how I made money there yesterday. Go HERE for more details or to sign up for AARP.

No comments:

Post a Comment