Wednesday, March 9, 2011

GREAT DEALS @ WAGS

I went to 2 different Walgreen's this week for the Swiffer deal. I had gotten an amazing deal on the starter kit and one refill last week, but was thinking that this was probably not gonna be a good investment, but this deal came along. I would also like to point out that I did not clean the shelves in either location, both stores were well-stocked. This is what I bought:

7 Swiffer Wetjet Refills
2 Pedia Care Infants
2 Softsoap Body Wash
1 Orbit Gum
1 Good & Plenty candy (filler)
2 Mandarin Oranges (fillers)
1 Always Pads
1 Ladies' Tank Top

I started with $18 in RR's. I did a total of 3 transactions.
Total value of what I bought was 77.74, according to my receipt.
My total out of pocket was 2.67 and I have $4 RR's for next week. That makes the total cost 16.67 plus tax. That's a little more than I intended, but considering everything that I got, I think it's pretty good. Also, with the wetjet refills being at a reduced price, I had to buy 3 to get the reward. I had 3 BOGO coupons. Now I know that I can use my wetjet for 6 months or more at no additional cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment