Saturday, March 26, 2011

MAKING MONEY @ WALGREEN'S

Last week I spent all of my Register Rewards on the cheap Gatorade and said I was not gonna shop their deals again! This is not because of any bad experience or anything, I have never been treated badly at Wags, and I have always been pleased with the deals that I got. It's just that the RR's expire so quickly and they are very often sold out of what I want to buy in order to roll them. That being said, I found that I just could not resist testing something new this week, so into Wags I went.  This is what I bought.

1 Tena Pads @ 9.99
Used $2.50 off printable
2 Air Wick I-Motion @7.99 BOGO
Used two $4 printables
1 Almay Mascara w/free eyeliner @ 5.59
Used $2 off from SS 3/06
Used $2 off from Spring Beauty Guide booklet

I paid $9.07 plus tax.
I received $15.00 in Register Rewards.
I also received a $5 coupon OYNO for showing my AARP card and spending $20.
I have known for some time that there were extra benefits for AARP members at Wags but I had never pursued it. Fortunately, I checked it out at just the right time. This offer ends 3/27/11.
So, even after tax, I made $9.52 by shopping at Wags this week.

1 comment:

  1. Great shopping trip! I wanted to let you know I love your site and I have given you the Stylish Blogger Award. To accept just visit my site.

    ReplyDelete