Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF SAVINGSTAR.COM?


I thought that I had done a post on this a long time ago, but since I can't find it, I thought I'd do it now. While most of you may be familiar with the program, for the few who are not, here goes.

Savingstar is an online company that offers electronic coupons that are instantly loaded to your store loyalty cards. Go HERE to sign up and then search for all of the stores in your area that are participating. Register your cards and then load the coupons that you want. I add all of them because you never know when you may run up on a deal. Then when you buy those items, Savingstar deposits that money into an account. Once you  reach $5, you can request a payout and they will send you your money or deposit it to your Paypal account. Please be aware that it can take up to 30 for you to receive your credit. It depends on how fast the store sends them the info.


No comments:

Post a Comment