Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MY FOOD LION HAUL

I seldom shop at Food Lion, but I really hit the jackpot this week.I live between 2 Food Lion "districts," meaning that the sales are different in each. While one is participating in the brand name sale, the other is not.

I went to the store that is participating one day. While there, I purchased 20 cans of FL cat food @ 45¢ each. I paid $9 plus tax and received a $5 catalina coupon. I then purchased 20 more cans, used the $5 coupon, and paid $4 plus tax. I received another $5 coupon.

The next day, I went to the other store, where they have Kraft Mac & Cheese on sale for 3/$1. I purchased 15 boxes and paid for them with my $5 coupon that I had received the day before.

So not only was the mac & cheese free with the coupon, I will also have $5 deposited to my Savingstar account. That will bring the total cost of everything pictured to $8 plus tax! That is truly awesome.

If you are not signed up for Savingstar, you can do so HERE. For more details about the program, read my post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment