Saturday, March 7, 2015

SAVED 90 % AT CVS

I had another great CVS trip this week. I was excited about the Pantene deal because I recently discovered that I am out of hair spray and that is a definite no-no, especially in March and April! And let's not forget the M&M's! Anyone who knows me well, knows that my weakness is M&M peanuts, only these days I alternate them with the peanut butter ones.so, anyway, this is what I bought.

2 L'Oreal Advanced Hair Care @ 8.50
   Used $4/2  printable or RP 2/15
6 Pantene Products @ $20
   Used (2) $5/3  P&G 3/01
2 Dry Idea Deodorant @ $6
   Used (2) $2/1  RP 3/01
4 M&M's @ $12 (2 different deals)
   Used (2) $1/2 printable CVS coupon (no longer available)
1 Reese's Easter Egg

I had to do 2 separate transactions because CVS does not allow 2 identical store coupons in the same transaction.

Total retail value was $73.26
ECBs used was $24.60 (including $5 Beauty club ECB that I received that day)
Cash paid was $2.77
ECBs received $14.87
Total spent was $7.50.

I do not include the beauty club ECB in money spent because it is one of those "little extras" that CVS gives me for being a loyal customer. And after these purchases, I'm well on my way to receiving another one. I received a 20% off coupon in my email this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment