Sunday, August 30, 2015

GREAT COUPON PRINTER ON SALE


Did you know that coupons do not need to be printed in color? They may be prettier, but they are worth no more than those printed with black ink. If you are using an injet printer and print a lot of coupons, you are likely spending way too much on ink. I highly recommend switching to a good quality laser printer. Staples currently has a very good one on sale. It is the same printer that I have used for several years, and I have been totally satisfied with it. The toner cartridge that is in it right now has been there for 9 months, but it does need to be changed. I do not purchase the expensive manufacturer's replacement cartridges. I buy from Amazon or other websites such as Meritline. I just wish that I could remember where I bought the cartridge that is in it now.

 Here is the Staples deal.

Brother HL-L2320D  Laser printer, $69.99

Brother HL-2360DW Wireless Laser Printer, $89.99

This sale ends on Saturday, September 5.

I started with the HL-2240 about 5 years ago and then upgraded to a wireless version later.

No comments:

Post a Comment