Friday, August 28, 2015

GREAT DEAL ON NIVEA BODY WASH STARTING SUNDAY


Beginning Sunday, you can get a great deal on Nivea Body Wash at Rite Aid. The body wash will be priced at $3.50 each and you get 300 Plenti Points when you buy 2. Here is the deal:

Buy 2 @ $3.50 = $7
Use -$3/2 Nivea regular or Men body wash, 8.4-25.4 oz, (SS 8/16)
Pay $4 plus tax
Receive 300 Plenti Points (equivalent to $3)
Final cost $1 or .50 each

I love this kind of deal. I get super cheap toiletries and then I use the points for free gas. I recently got $35 worth of gas using points that I had earned at Rite Aid. Or you can choose to spend your points at Rite Aid or another participating retailer.

If you are not familiar with the Plenti Points program, click HERE to read all about it. Then hurry to Rite Aid to get your card.

No comments:

Post a Comment