Thursday, August 27, 2015

HOW TO MAKE IBOTTA EASIER


I have received notifications that several of my Facebook friends have recently joined Ibotta. This is great. I have been a member for a very long time, so I decided to do a quick post, to, hopefully, encourage more of you to do so, and make it just a little easier for those who use it.

First of all, Ibotta is a cash-back app that gives you money back for certain purchases that you make. Go HERE to join and read all about it. It's really quite simple. New offers are loaded each week. You perform small tasks, such as watching a short video or answering a question, and unlock the award. Once you've purchased the item, you submit your receipt through your smart phone and the rebate is awarded to you. After you reach $5, you can cash out and have the money deposited to your Paypal account. Or you can exchange it for gift cards. Personally, I prefer the cash in my account.

Now, even though I have been a member for a long time, I have not used it very much. Why? Well, because my receipts were so long that it was a pain in the neck to submit them. So, of course, I would put it off until it was just too late.

I finally figured out the solution to that. This is what I do now. I always have a shopping list when I go grocery shopping. I mark the Ibotta items on my list and pay for them separately. This way, I only have a short receipt, which takes just one picture, therefore making it easier to submit and easier for the Ibotta folks to read. I used this method this week, and earned my $1.20 rebates within a few minutes. In the future, I will earn much more with Ibotta using this method. And you can, too. Just click HERE to join.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment