Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BI-LO SHOPPING TRIP 6/28


My trip to Bi-Lo this week was short, but not so sweet. I only bought a few items, They were 1 loaf bread, 4 Toaster Struedel, 2 French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce, 2 Helluva Good Dips, 1 SH Pudding 4pk, and 2 boxes of Pop Tarts. I had a raincheck for the dipping sauce (BOGO) and coupons for everything except the loaf bread. As the clerk was scanning them, the register would only accept 3 of my Toaster Struedel coupons, so she gave me one back, saying that I had given her too many. Thinking that was a possibility, I accepted it. But as I was looking at my receipt, I saw that I was only charged for 3 Toaster Struedels @ 1.99, which is why I "had too many" coupons, and I had only received 38¢ for my raincheck (should have been 2.19). I really don't know what the clerk's intentions were, but this almost evens out, except for about 52¢. But then I saw on my receipt where I had been charged for 2 loaves of bread @ 1.29 each. So I went to the service desk and got a refund for the second loaf. I ended up paying 5.87 (should have been 5.35) and saving 18.58 (should have been 19.10). So, again, always check your receipt before leaving the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment