Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PUBLIX TRIP 06/21


I had a really amazing trip to Publix yesterday. Everything on my list was in stock and all of my coupons went through the register without a hitch. I even used a couple of Food Lion coupons, which I do not usually do. I also had 2 catalina manufacturer's coupons that I had gotten from Bi-Lo that made my deals better. One of these deals was Dean's dip. Publix Yellow Flyer had a coupon for $1 off and I had a Manufacturer's coupon from Bi-Lo for 75¢ off. The dip was priced at $1.59, giving me an overage of 16¢. I got fresh blueberries for free and blackberries for 50¢. I also bought a few things that were on sale that I did not have coupons for, but they were good deals anyway. So, for everything that you see in this picture, I spent 36.25 and saved $98.53

No comments:

Post a Comment