Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PUBLIX TRIP 06/28


I had a great trip to Publix this week. I did not save as much as usual, but much of what I bought was high-dollar items. Also, the coupons that I used for The Mt. Olive Pickles did not double, as expected. Some of the best deals were Chex Mix 25¢ a bag, flavored Philidelphia Cream Cheese, 25¢ each, free Rold Gold Pretzels, Ken's Marinade 39¢ each, Digiorno's Pizza & Breadsticks $1. I spent a total of 25.74 on what you see in this picture and saved 64.99. All in all, a very good trip.

Reminder: Always watch your screen and check your receipt before you leave. During this trip, I knew that I did not see two of my BOGO coupons on the savings screen, however, the clerk assured me she had entered them. When I checked my receipt, they were not there, but I had 4 75¢ coupons listed when I should only have had 2. I went to the CS desk and told them my situation. He went to the register and checked my coupons and came and explained to my that the clerk had entered the BOGO incorrectly. She had not looked at them to see that I had 2 BOGO's and 2 75¢ off. These were Deli Creations coupons and there is a big difference between 75¢ and $2.50. He refunded me the full $5 for the 2 BOGO coupons. When I stated that they only owed me $3.50, I was told "That's okay. It was our fault."

No comments:

Post a Comment