Friday, June 25, 2010

DOING IT RIGHT AT RITE AID

I made several trips to Rite Aid this week. I stopped by on Sunday to pick up my newspapers and while I was there, I bought 3 boxes of Motrin($3 each) in separate transactions using the $3 coupons and receiving $3 +Up Rewards for each. I then stopped by another location on Monday and picked up 2 more Motrin (using $3 coupons), 2 Finish Quiantumatic Dishwashing Dispensers ($5.49 each) and 1 refill ($3.49). I used two $3 Manufacturer's coupons and two Video Values coupons for $4. My final trip was Thursday when I did 2 transactions and bought:
1 gallon milk 3.29
2 Digital Keychain/photo frames on clearance for 4.99 each (regular $19.99)
1 Olay lip treatment on clearance for $5.49 - $3 coupon
1 Colgate @ $2.99 - $1 coupon and received $2 +Up Reward
1 Zyrtec @ $22.99 - $4 Mfg coupon & $4 Store coupon & $1 +Up coupon
1 Nice & Easy Hair Color - $1 Mfg coupon & $2.50 in-ad coupon and received $2 +Up Reward
2 Purex Laundry Sheets @ $3 each - (2) $1 mfg coupons & (2) $2 video coupons & received $! +Up Reward.
2 Mounds Candy Bars @ 88¢ B1G1 - 50¢ video coupon.
I also used a $5 off $25 purchase coupon on each transaction.

I spent a total of $8.54 + tax and have $3 +Up rewards left. I will receive $3 SCR for the Nice & Easy. The Zyrtec will complete the 2 allergy programs they have so I will be receiving a $25 gift card and a $20 Rite Aid certificate.
The Olay will complete the Skin Care SCR and I will receive a $30 gift card, Throughout the allergy programs I spent a total of about $36 and I spent about $12 on the skin care.

No comments:

Post a Comment