Saturday, November 20, 2010

34 THINGS I GOT FOR FREE THIS WEEK


This is a list of 34 things that I got for free this week through the use of coupons or online requests for samples. It does not include anything that I got by playing the various drugstore games. This is what I got:
1 Mary Kay Mascara
1 Mary Kay Eye Makeuo Remover
1 Sample Splenda (large 24 servings)
8 Martha White Cornbread Mix
3 Glory Cornbread Mix
1 SH Wonton Strips
2 Ronzoni Rotini
2 Sundown Vitamins
1 Wanchai Ferry Frozen Entree
2 Hershey's Syrup
1 Reddi-Wip
4 Whiskas Cat Food Trays
2 Kraft Marshmallows (Only 1 pictured)
3 45ct boxes Ecotrin
2 Heluva Good Dips

The total retail value of all of these is 73.09, based on each store's full retail price. I estimated the cost of the 2 samples. Also, keep in mind that several of these coupons produced overages, making other items cost less. I had a total of 3.81 in overages making my total free 76.90. It was a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment