Friday, November 12, 2010

BI-LO BARGAINS


I spent more at Bi-Lo this week than usual, but that's because they had ground chuck and boneless chicken breast on sale at the same time. These are staples in my house. This is what I bought:

6 boxes Kleenex
4 4lb bags Dixie Crystals Sugar
1 Mt. Olive Banana Peppers
2 Martha White Biscuit Mix
1 Nabisco Classic Cookies
1 10 Potatoes
2 SH Dip Mix
1 SH Hamburger Buns
5 Chef Boyardee Pasta
1 Marcal Tissue
1 SH Sloppy Joe Sauce
4 Campbells Cream Soups
6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Gallon Milk
1 Gain Dish Liquid

My total before sales and coupons was 93.69.
Total I spent was 41.81.
I saved 51.88 or 55%.

This savings is not as much as usual, but still pretty good, considering I bought potatoes, milk, and ground chuck, and 4 bags of sugar. The meat and sugar were on sale but only by about 40%. Also, I could not find my coupon for the biscuit mix. I did 2 separate transactions because there was a catalina deal on the Kleenex and a limit of 2 on the sugar. I paid for the Kleenex and 2 bags of sugar first and received a coupon for $3 off mt next order, which I used on the second transaction. My banana peppers rang up full-price and I did not catch it until I started writing this post. I will probably stop at the service desk next week and see if they will correct the mistake.

Follow SavinSource on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment