Friday, November 12, 2010

ANOTHER GREAT RITE AID TRIP


I had a really great trip to Rite Aid this week, as usual. I had not shopped Rite Aid in a couple of weeks, so I was really glad to find that most of my list was in stock. This is what I bought, doing 3 transactions.

3 12pks Pepsi/Mt. Dew
3 Nivea Men's Body Wash
4 Axe Body Wash
1 Finish Jet-Dry
2 Garnier Herbashine Hair Color
1 Garnier Shampoo
1 Garnier Conditioner
2 Hall's Cough Drops
1 Oral B Toothbrush
1 Vacuum Wine Stopper (clearance)
2 Halloween Candy (clearance)

I started with $4 +Up Rewards.
I spent a total of 9.76 plus tax, rolling my +Up Rewards.
iI have 4.99 +Up Rewards for next time, making this trip cost me 8.77 plus tax. I would have paid that much for just the drinks. I love Rite Aid.

Follow SavinSource on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment