Saturday, November 13, 2010

WAL MART WOW

I seldom use coupons at Wal Mart, since most of the time I leave disappointed. They are usually very coupon-unfriendly. I guess today was my lucky day! I had a $4 Wholly Guacamole coupon and my last $5 Kraft coupon. They were both expiring. I bought:

2 Breakstone Sour Cream
3 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 Wholly Guacamole
1 Store Brand Loaf Bread

The guacamole only cost 2.28 so I was prepared for a problem. However, if went through just fine. I don't think my cashier keyed it in, but I'm not sure. When she scanned my Kraft coupon, she was prompted to enter the amount. When she entered $5, it only credited me 1.42. She told me this and when I questioned why, she said she didn't know. She then went and asked someone, and when she came back, she entered the remaining 3.58 as a vendor coupon.

I paid a total of .70. WOW!

Follow SavinSource on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment