Friday, February 11, 2011

PLEASANT SURPRISE IN MY MAILBOX

This is something I just have to share. I recently contacted the Lawry's company through their website. The purpose of my contact was two-fold.  First, I complimented them on their Marinade-In-Minutes Mix, as it is my favorite. I buy it regularly, even though it is never on sale, there are never coupons for it, and it is only sold in my area at Publix. Before I started shopping Publix regularly, I would buy 8-10 packages anytime I was near one. Secondly, I expressed my disappointment that there are never promos or coupons for this product.

Well, when I went to my mailbox today, I found a letter from the company. They thanked me for contacting them and sent me three 75¢ off coupons for any of their products. Hopefully, I will be able to use these on my next Publix trip to stock up on the mix my family loves!

If you have never tried this product, I highly recommend it. It will make a cheaper cut of meat taste great! I buy the steak sauce flavor, and usually don't need to put sauce on my steak.

So, if there is something that you would love to have a coupon for, try contacting the company. You never know what you may get.

No comments:

Post a Comment