Saturday, February 26, 2011

SAVED 50% @ DOLLAR GENERAL

I went to Dollar General today armed with my 50% coupon. There were a few things that I needed and figured now was a good time to get them. I bought

Mop = $6.50
2 2pks Utility Towels = $4
2 4pks Dish Cloths = $5
1 Pizza Pan = $3
1 9 inch cake pan = $3
1 Cookie Sheet + $3
1 9X13 Cake Pan with cover = $3
1 4pk Beverage Tumblers = $3
1 6pk Mesh Scrubbers = $1
4 Van Camps Pork & Beans = $2.40

I also used a $1 coupon for the pork & beans.
Much to my surprise, when the 50% coupon applied, it reduced the taxable total, meaning that the tax was applied after the coupon came off.
The total before the coupons was $33.90.
I paid $17.15 plus tax. Good deal!
The 50% off coupon is still available and is good through tomorrow. It is good for purchases in kitchen, housewares, home decor, rugs, bed pillows, and sheets.

1 comment:

  1. I've never bargain shopped at Dollar General before. It looks like they have some great online coupons. I may have to give them a try!

    So glad you stopped by Wednesday Weekly Shopping at Frugal Follies and linked up! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete