Friday, February 18, 2011

SAVED 80% @ PUBLIX

I only made it to one grocery store this week and spent very little. That is one thing that I love about couponing! I can actually skip shopping for a week or two and only have to run out for milk and bread. This week, I made several "expensive without sales & coupons" items for a bake sale, and the only thing that I had to buy was one pie crust. I made 2 batches of cookies, oreo truffles, 4 pies, brownies, and 2 applesauce cakes. It was great to be able to contribute so much without spending much of anything! Anyway, my one trip was to Publix. This is what I bought.

2 Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese/raincheck (59¢)
2 Emerald Trail Mix (1.50)
2 Dixie Crystal Sugar (1.98)
2 BC Cookie Mixes (1.07)
3 Adolph's Marinade Mix (3.72)
1 Chips Ahoy (90¢)
16 Whiskas (0)
2 Sominex (0 + 2.62)
1 Spaghettio's (95¢) I thought these were less. I would not have bought them.

The total before sales and coupons was 44.14.
The total that I spent was 8.63 plus tax.
I saved 35.51 or 80%.

Follow SavinSource on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment