Friday, January 1, 2010

CVS 12/31








Stopped into CVS yesterday to pick up some more free stuff. Had a great trip. Since my husband was with me, we did two separate transactions. They had Dawn Dishwashing liquid on sale for 99¢ but was limited to 3 per customer. The really great thing about this deal was that the Dawn with Olay was included in the sale and I had 5 coupons for $1 off. They also had Ivory soap, 3pk for 99¢, and again, I had coupons for $1 off. This is what we bought. I have combined the two transactions.

5 Dawn with Olay @ 99¢
2 Ivory 3pks @ 99¢
2 Pantene @ 3.50
2 Olay Cleansers @ 6.99
Used:
5 $1 off Dawn
2 $1 off Ivory
1 $3 off Pantene
2 $3 off Olay
$10 ecb
Paid 3.01 oop

Got $2 ecb.

Will submit receipt for $15 Olay rebate.
This will make this trip a moneymaker of almost $4.
I love it when they pay me to take it home!









No comments:

Post a Comment