Sunday, January 31, 2010

FREEBIES I GOT LAST WEEK

I did not do much shopping last week, therefore, I do not have much to report here. I did get a couple of things that were free with coupons. They were:
2 32 oz Gatorade G2
1 J&J Travel size first aid kit

My total spent was 42.23
Total Saved was 101.06
Coupons used were 49.70

I am at the point where I am running out of space for extra groceries, but I still have a hard time staying away from the deals! But I have also gotten to the point that I can impose a budget for groceries, food items only, and stick to it. The month of January I spent a little less than $300.00 so I think that is a good place to start. This amount included the occasional loaf of bread, milk, etc that we had to run to the store for. Also includes "real food" bought at drug stores. and a large amount of meat bought on sale the 2nd week of the month. I used 153.00 in coupons the month of January and saved 55%.

No comments:

Post a Comment