Sunday, January 24, 2010

FREEBIES I GOT LAST WEEK

This post is all about the things that I got for free last week usng coupons only. It does not include freebies after ECBs or SCRs or RRs. It does, however, include freebies obtaned through the use of Mfg coupons, store coupons, and catalinas given or awarded for buying certain products. I would love to post a picture, but everything has been put away, and in some cases, consumed already.

1 box Jollytime Popcorn
4 boxes Scotties Tissues
2 Aviva Blood Glucose Meters
2 6pks Thera-Flu
1 box Puff's Tissues
1 Double-pack Bayer Aspirins
1 3-roll pack Tums
2 Packs Birdseye Veggies
2 Starkist Tuna Pouches
3 Large tubes Aqua Fresh Toothpaste
1 DiGiorno Pizza
1 5 lb. Package of Country Style Ribs.

The pizza and ribs were bought with a $10 catalina that I got from buying 40 FL products. I only bought products that I would have had to buy somewhere anyway and products that I could not get any cheaper using coupons or shoppng elsewhere. I got the meters from Walgreens and received an extra $10 because I used a MFG coupon and a store coupon on each so I guess you could also say that they gave me $10, which paid for most of my other merchandise. Last week was a productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment