Thursday, October 13, 2016

GREAT DEAL ON BEST PRINTER FOR COUPONING

This week, through Saturday, Staples is offering the Brother HL-2320d Mono Laser Printer for just $59.99. This is, by far, one of the best printers around for printing coupons. I bought my first one as a Black Friday deal in 2009 at this same price. I used it for about 4 years before I upgraded to the wireless version. I have not regretted either purchase. The printer comes with a starter cartridge that will print about 700 pages. When that runs out, you can purchase a replacement compatible cartridge for around $12 from Amazon or other online outlets. The full version cartridge will print 2600 pages. You are likely to not need but one new cartridge per year. Click HERE to see the deal. The wireless version is on sale for $99.99.  This is a black-only printer.


No comments:

Post a Comment