Wednesday, October 5, 2016

TOMATO SAUCE FOR 0.14


I've been meaning to let you guys know about this for a while now. Food Lion has 6 days left of their 'Quarter Back' Promotion. This is something they normally do once or twice a year. For every store brand product that you buy, in increments of 4, you will receive a coupon for .25 back. In other words, for every 4 store brand products that you buy, you will receive $1.

This is a great time to stock up on the less expensive items that we need every day. I normally stock up on cat food and tomato sauce. Well, I kept forgetting to go to Food Lion when I was grocery shopping, until this week. And since I've been getting so many great deals on Sheba cat food lately, I really don't need that right now. However, my tomato sauce was down to just a couple of cans. So I bought 24 cans @ .39 each. I also picked up 2 boxes of table salt for .49 each and 2 cans of chili beans for .72 each. My total was $11.78 and I got a coupon for $7.00. I think maybe I'll make a list hit this sale once more before it ends on October 11.


No comments:

Post a Comment