Tuesday, October 25, 2016

WHAT TO DO WITH THOSE DIGITAL CODES FROM BI-LO?


Bi-Lo has a great promotional going on where you get a code worth $10 on Visa Debit for buying 4 participating items. What was not made clear enough was the fact that these Visa Debit ecards could only be used online to purchase digital products like music and movies. Well, not everyone, including myself, spends money on this type of product. So, I had to find another way to spend my money.

I loaded my Visa Debit ecard onto my Amazon gift card account, using the 'gift card reload' button. It was really quite simple after redeeming my codes. I do buy from Amazon and usually try to keep a balance on my account, so this worked out perfectly. For those of you who don't have an Amazon account, it's very easy to create one. They sell almost everything, so you shouldn't have a problem spending your money wisely.

You might also try loading it to Paypal. I have heard that Walmart.com will also accept them, but I haven't done this, so I can't verify.

No comments:

Post a Comment