Tuesday, October 11, 2016

GREAT DEAL ON SAM'S CLUB MEMBERSHIP + FREE CHICKEN


Have you been wanting to join Sam's Club, but just couldn't justify paying $45+ for the membership fee. I enjoy my membership, but only join when I can get a special deal like this one. It offers the same perks as the regular priced membership. I think my favorite things about Sam's are the gas prices and the cheese prices.

Well, today is your chance to get the membership for less than half-price, after rewards. Groupon is offering the regular membership for just $25 today, plus you get a $5 egift card and a free Rotisserie chicken. If you prefer a 'Plus' membership, normally $100, they are offering that for just $45. This offer is valid for new members only. Also, if you are a former member, your membership must have been up more than 6 months before October 11, 2016.

If you are not a member of Groupon, go HERE now to sign up for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment