Saturday, July 2, 2011

ALMOST FREE AT CVS

I had a really good trip to CVS this week. I had a few great coupons from the magic coupon machine, which made for some awesome deals. I had the $1 off Pringles to-go cans, but my store did not have them, so they let me use it on the Super Stack cans, which were on sale for 1.33. This is what I bought, in 2 separate transactions.

4 Pringles
4 Dove Mens Body Wash
1 Dove Mens Deodorant
1 Brilliant Tampons
1 Bottle Tums
1 Pack Twizzlers

The total CVS value of my purchases was 50.58.
The total sale value was 33.12.
The total that I paid was 1.15, including tax.
I used $12 in ECBs and received $12.79.
This made the final cost of my trip 36¢ including tax.
That is a savings of over 100%, considering that the tax would have been about 1.55. I love the fact that my ECBs are now reducing the taxable amount of my purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment