- Coupons must be presented at the beginning of the checkout transaction, along with your Bi-Lo Bonuscard.
- Manufacturer and store coupons will only be redeemed on or before expiration date.
- One manufacturer and one store coupon can be redeemed per item.
- Items must be purchased in the size, variety and quantity as specified on the coupon.
- All restrictions and/or limits printed on coupons will be enforced.
- Limit of ten (10) coupons on like items are eligible to double. Remaining coupons on like items will be redeemed at face value and will not be doubled.
- Manufacturer coupons with a value of 60¢ or less will double, unless otherwise posted at store level.
- Double coupon redemption applies only to manufacturer coupons. Bi-Lo store coupons will not be doubled.
- Free manufacturer or store coupons will not be doubled.
- Electronic coupons will not be doubled.
- The total coupon value, including the doubled amount, must not exceed the price of the item and no cash back will be given.
- Coupons on alcohol or tobacco products will not be doubled.
- Coupons will not be doubled when restricted by manufacturer or where prohibited by law.
- Only valid, scanable Internet coupons will be redeemed.
- Bi-Lo will redeem local competitor coupons on identical items.
- Bi-Lo reserves the right to accept, decline or limit the use of coupons.
Today’s Popular Deals & New Coupons
9 hours ago