Saturday, July 23, 2011

BI-LO BARGAINS

I had a pretty good trip to Bi-Lo this week, though most of my savings were from sales instead of coupons. This is what I bought.

2 packs Cube Steak (5.52)
1 Boneless Pork Loin, had sliced (8.99)
1 Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce (2.22)
1 Kikkoman S & S Sauce (1.99)
3 Dozen Eggs (3/80¢)
1 Nilla Wafers (1.24)
1 Zattaran's Jambalaya (54¢)
1 SH Snack Bags (FREE)
1 SH Loaf Bread, not pictured (1.45)
1 SH Hamburger Buns, not pictured (98¢)

Now, to clarify a couple of things. I bought the Kikkoman Sauces because I had coupons that said "Save 55¢ on eggs when you buy any Kikkoman product." This made my eggs very cheap, and since I would have bought them anyway, I look as this as savings on the sauces, which I also use regularly. Also, I accidentally picked up the Zattaran's Jambalaya instead of the Southern Home, which is what my coupon was for. This should have been caught at the register, but the coupon scanned with no beeps. Hmmm..., that's strange.

I also got 15¢ bag credit.
The total Bi-Lo value of everything that I bought was 49.37.
The total that I spent was 22.58.
I saved 26.79 or 54%. This is about the usual, when I have this much meat.

Follow SavinSource on Facebook or Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment