Saturday, July 2, 2011

KEEPING WITHIN MY BUDGET W/E 7/2

This is a list of all of the grocery items that I bought this week. I bought more meat/non-coupon products than usual, but still did pretty good. In addition to what is pictured, I bought a few things at Walgreens and a local produce stand. This is everything I bought, staying within my budget of $45.

3 Cans Tuna
2 Boxes Freezer Bags
1 pt Blueberries
1 pt Blackberries
12 Whiskas Cat Food Trays
4 Betty Crocker Potatoes
2 Alexia Frozen Snacks
1 Post Banana Nut Crunch Cereal
2 Mt. Olive Pickles
2 Lg Chex Mix
1 Publix Sour Cream
4 12 oz. Steaks
1 Fast Fixins Chicken Nuggets
4 lbs Frozen Flounder
1 Smithfield Marinated Pork Tenderloin
1 lb Shrimp
1 Box Jambalaya Mix
1 Bag Carrots
2 KC Masterpiece Bar B Q Sauce
3 Hamburger Helper
2 Loaves Bread
1 8pk Hamburger Buns
3 lbs yellow onions
1 bunch green onions
5 lbs potatoes
Total value: 142.38
Total spent: 40.86
Total saved: 101.52 or 71%.
My average weekly spending this year is $38 per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment