Sunday, November 15, 2009

FREEBIES I GOT THIS WEEK










I had another great week for freebies.

The mug you see in the photos is actually the one I got from Kodak last week, along with 42 photo prints. I paid shipping.

2 porcelain filigree ornaments with my sons' newborn photos. Only one is shown. Thanks to my older son and a couple of friends for allowing me to use their credits.

A free photo book with 15 extra pages. I paid a few extra dollars because I wanted even more pages. I designed it to cover my sons' first 10 years. I had to pay for the additional pages and $1.99 shipping.

2 personally designed t-shirts from Marlboro.com, one for my husband and one for myself.

$75 gift cards from Charter Communications for Outback. This was a card they sent out a few months ago and I was able to choose which card I wanted. It's about time they gave me something, as much as I pay them every month.

Sample of Rachel Ray Dog Food. My dog gobbled it right up.

Not pictured are the freebies I got from Rite Aid. I got 2 packs of Carefree and 2 bottles of Herbal Essence Shampoo. They were on sale and I had coupons that covered the full costs. All I had to pay was tax.

A small "cookbook" with lots of recipes using olives. Too bad I don't like them.

What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment