Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NEW RITE AID COUPONS


Do you shop Rite Aid? If not, here is a good way to start. Click on the coupons.com link on my sidebar to print valuable coupons. Depending on what zip code you enter, you can print $3 off $15, $4 off $20, or $5 off $25 purchase. I find that I get the biggest variety of coupons by entering the zip code 90210, but you can experiment with different ones. The $4 off $20 would be great to team up with the Single Check Rebate that Rite Aid is offering this week on Duracell Batteries.
Buy 3 packs of Duracell Batteries @ 6.99 = 20.97
Use 3 75¢ off coupons -2.25
Use 3 $1 off in=ad coupons -3.00
Use $4 off $20 purchase -4.00 = $11.72 plus tax (you pay)
Single Check Rebate on Duracell -5.00 = $6.72 plus tax for 3 packs of Duracell batteries.
I bought 3 8-packs of AA batteries because we are always needing them. They were specially marked packages that contained 2 free AAA batteries, which we also use. I had been planning to buy 2 packs of AA and 1 pack of AAA, but when I saw the specially marked packages, I realized I could "have it all". So I got 24 AA batteries and 6 AAA batteries for $6.72 after rebate. Can't beat that!


No comments:

Post a Comment