Saturday, November 21, 2009

SUPER SAVINGS AT CVS


I stoppod in to CVS on Sunday, not expecting to get what I wanted, because many people shop the deals on Saturday night and I have towait til they re-stock. However, they had everything that I was looking for. I had my scenarios worked out, but had to do some regrouping because when I scanned my card at the CRT machine, it gave me a coupon for $5 off $25 purchase. No complaints here, just took some brainwork in the store. I am not going to list the separate transactions. Here is what I got:


4 12pks Pepsis


6 jars Ragu


CG Foundation


CG Blush


2 Theraflus


1 Nyquil


1 Robitussin


3 Suave


2 Kleenex


2 ThermaCare Heatwraps


2 Glade Sense & Spray




Total Value CVS prices before sale: $138.75 plus tax


Total Value CVS Sale Prices: $98.96


I started with $32.00 ECBs


Total spent OOP: $8.46 plus tax = $13.58


Ended with $34.00 ECBs


Total spent $11.58


No comments:

Post a Comment