Thursday, November 5, 2009

MY PUBLIX SHOPPING TRIP




I do not usually shop at Publix because it is so far away. However, I had to go to the "big city" yesterday, so I decided to make it worth my while. See the picture of what I bought. It includes:
2 DiGiorno Pizzas
2 Nestle Toll House Cookies
2 Nestles Morsels
2 boxes Minute Rice
2 Rotini Pasta
2 Cheerios
8 cans Hunts Tomatoes
2 Large Ragu
2 Betty Crocker Potatoes
4 cans Campbells Special Harvest soup
2 Dukes Mayo
2 Birdseye Steamfresh Meals
1 Cover Girl Foundation Make-up.
I forgot that I had coupons for a free CG product when I bought foundation. I could have gotten a free item. In all, my total before savings was $94.51. I paid just $24.58. I'd say that this was a successful trip. If I had bought just the Digiorno Pizzas and Steamfresh meals at regular price and without coupons, it would have been almost $28.00. The Steamfresh were regular priced at $6.99, but I had a coupon for B1G1Free and 2 $1.50 off coupons. So I got them both for $3.99!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't think you would be able to use a B1G1 Free coupon and 2 $1.50 coupons on the Steamfresh meals. Because the B1G1 coupon would be for 1 meal and 1 $1.50 coupon for the other. My Publix would never let me get away with that.

    ReplyDelete