Thursday, September 9, 2010

LIVE IT WITH CHARTER REDEMPTION DAYS

If you have Charter Communications as your cable, phone, or internet provider, you should be signed up for Live It With Charter. This is a free program and Charter awards you points every month when you pay your bill. Then, periodically, they have redemption Days with featured items that you can spend your points on. I have been a member for several years, but had never paid it much attention. Then, a few months ago, I was browsing the site and realized that I was losing points. They expire after 2 years, so I started spending them. At that time I purchased a $10 magazines.com gift certificate for 4000 points. Since then, I have "bought" a cooler, a $10 American Express gift card, and a $10 Wal Mart gift card. And I still have many points left. If you are not a member, go HERE to sign up. Redemption Days are going on right now through September 12. So, if you have points to redeem, you can do it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment