Friday, September 3, 2010

MY WALGREENS TRIP 08/30


I don't go to Walgreens very often, but when I do, I usually do quite well. This trip was no different. I did 3 separate transactions.

Transaction #1
Breathe Right @ $4
---1.50 q
Paid 2.50 plus tax
Received $4 RR

Transaction #2
2 Softsoap @ 3.50 each
---$1 q
---$4 RR
Paid $2.00 plus tax
Received $5 RR

Transaction #3
Charmin Basic 6-roll pk @ 2.99
Colgate @ 2.99
Carmex @ 2.00
---$1 Charmin q
---$1 Colgate q
---$5 RR
Paid 98¢ plus tax
Received $4 RR (Colgate & Carmex)

So I spent 5.48 plus tax and have $4 RR. That makes the final cost just 1.48 plus tax.
Great trip!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great deal on the Soft Soap.

    Thank you for participating in last week’s Friday Savings Linky, come link up again at the Friday Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free , it’s a great place to connect with other frugalistas. This week I am announcing the Top Frugalista of the week, and as a bonus the winner will win a free ad space for a week at Frugality Is Free.
    If you are looking for great giveaways or a place to link up your own, come check out the Fantastic Friday Giveaway Linky at Frugality Is Free

    ReplyDelete