Thursday, September 16, 2010

MY CVS TRIP 09/13


I went to CVS 2 times this week. I spent a bit more but I will submit for a rebate which will make up for it. I wanted to use a coupon for a free Olay Eye Roller with the purchase of 2 Olay moisturizers. This is what I bought.

1 Olay Eye Roller @18.99
2 Olay Moisturizers @ 8.79
4 Air Wick Aqua Mists @ 2.50
1 Nivea Men's Body Wash @ 4.99
1 High Octane Energy Chews @ 1.99
1 Alive Vitamins @ 9.99
1 Skintimate Shave Cream @ 3.99
1 Beauty Charm @ 2.49
1 Diurex @ 5.99
1 Tylenol Precise Cream @ 5.99

Total value of everything was 91.98
1 used 29.97 in prior ECBs.
I spent 14.80 plus tax and received 32.97 in ECBs.
I will submit for a $10 Olay rebate. This, and the additional $3 in ECBs will bring my total down to 1.80.

Note: I haven't actually bought 2 of the Air Wick yet, but I added them into the totals. I also added in the $5 ECB that I will receive when I use my raincheck.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really great deals. I have not shopped at CVS in a while, because of all the hassle I was getting about using coupons...it just became too frustrating, so unless there is a REALLY good deal..

    Thank you for participating in last week’s Weekly Savings Linky, come link up again at the Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free , it’s a great place to connect with other frugalistas. Did you become the Top Frugalista of the week?

    ReplyDelete