Thursday, January 27, 2011

CVS SAVINGS

My trip to CVS was really great this week. I was able to get a couple of unexpected deals to go along with the Coke ECB deal, using a couple of coupons that I got from the coupon kiosk.  Here is what I did. I bought:

5 12pks Coke products (not pictured) @ $15
--Used 5 $1 off Coke Product coupons
2 Xtra Detergent @ 2.98
--Used 2 $1 off coupons (printable, but no longer available)
2 Thera Flu
--Used 2 $2 off coupons HERE
--Used $5 off 2 coupon from kiosk
2 Revlon Colorstay Lip Color (clearanced at 2.75)
--Used $5 off 2 coupon from kiosk
--Used $1 off 2 coupon from SS 01/16
----Used $10 ECB

My total before coupons and savings was $69.48.
The total I paid was $2.30.
I received $6 ECBs ($1 green bag tag)
This makes my total for this trip just $6.30, which includes 5 12pks of Coke products.
Good Deal!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love those unexpected deals? Great savings! Thanks for linking up your CVS shopping trip at Simply CVS.

    ReplyDelete